Want a 10 minute weeknight meal? Tex Blair has the answer for you. The new Tex Blair’s Everything Seasoning helps turn an ordinary meal around thanks to a tasty blend of spices. Pick up some seafood, chicken, or veggies on the way home from work, coat in olive oil and a help of seasoning and – in the words of our favorite Louisiana chef, Emeril Lagasse – “bam!” y’all have a stellar entree. It only takes 15 minutes (and honestly y’all the longest part is heating up the oven).
1 lb. Shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail off 21/25 size
1 tbsp. Tex Blair’s Everything Seasoning
1 tpsp. Sweetwater Grower’s Garlic Red Pepper Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Combine shrimp, Texas Blair’s Everything Seasoning and Sweetwater Grower’s EVOO coating the shrimp well
2. Place shrimp in a single layer on a lined sheet pan (sprinkle a ‘lil more seasoning on for good measure)
3. Roast shrimp in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness
4. Ready to eat out of the oven (blow to cool first)
5. Can be refrigerated for another meal
These shrimp would be yummy leftover lunch to take to work the next day. A little dash of the seasoning would be great for shrimp ‘n grits to serve at a weekend brunch.
Texas Blair is the proprietor of Joe’s Catering and all its yummy goodness. For more information, call 404.822.3807 or visit Joe’s Catering.
A 5 oz. jar of seasoning is available for only $7.95 or order in bulk (seriously you can put this on anything) an 80 oz. bottle is only $59.95
Plus, Sweetwater Grower’s Olive Oil makes a great gift this holiday season. Remember, buying local helps put money back to your community! Keep an eye out for more recipes on Pretty Southern using these incredible ingredients.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.