Need a meal plan for this Valentine’s Day? Lovers of Atlanta: have no fear on the most romantic day of the year. Perhaps some of you gentlemen out there waited until the last minute to figure out your date night for Feb. 14. Market Street Cafe in Buckhead has got y’all covered. The restaurant team has crafted a Valentine’s Meal Box complete with salad, entree, sides and dessert, plus a centerpiece candle…all for $49.99! Try beating that price point at a romantic restaurant. Here’s what you get:
- Mixed Field Greens with Feta Cheese, Dried Cranberries, Candied Pecans with a Basil Vinaigrette
- Choice of 6 oz. Beef Tenderloin with a Red Wine Herb Demiglace or 8 oz. Blackened Cedar Roasted Salmon
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Roasted Parmesan Broccoli
- Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Tortes with Fresh Strawberries
- 1 candle, 1 candle holder and 1 book of matches
There’s even Optional Menu Items such as shrimp cocktail, jumbo lump crab cakes or even a kids meal! Market Street Cafe will even pre-order a dozen roses so y’all won’t have to brave the chaotic grocery store or pay premium for floral delivery. Call and pre-order your Valentine’s Meal at 404.816.4911. Let Market Street Cafe do all the work this Valentine’s Day!
Editor’s Note: please let us know if any one picks up this tasty solution of food & love. We’d like to share photos here on Pretty Southern!