The lovely ladies of Sh%t Southern Women Say are back and better than ever!
The power of presence these ladies have on social media is pretty incredible. Within 12 hours of posting Episode 6 to YouTube, the video got more than 25,000 hits! I first heard from the lovely Julia Fowler around 9 a.m. EST that the newest episode of Sh%t Southern Women Say was up, and it had 960 hits. When I checked again around 8:45 p.m. this video had 25,830 views. This pales in comparison to the original Sh%t Southern Women Say which now has 6.7 million views!
Episode 6 features the stellar original cast of Julia Fowler, Kat Bailess, Delaine Yates and Sheila Hawkins, plus a special guest appearance from Arkansas girl Chasity Duffie.
Here are our Top 6 Southern Sayings in Episode 6:
- “Poor old Bernie Sanders hair stands forty ways to Sunday.”
- “Now that Donald Trump would make a humdinger of a president.”
- “Poor old Hilary Clinton is always smack dab in the middle of some kind of drama.”
- “It won’t open because you’re not holding your mouth right.”
- “I can’t like that on Facebook. My mama might see it.”
- “He’s about as useless as a cup of decaf.”
Not to mention there are plenty of “bless her heart” moments. See for yourself! Here’s Episode 6 of Sh%t Southern Women Say.