You say tomato, we say Bloody Mary. When New Year’s Day and National Bloody Mary Day fall on the same day, it’s hard to resist toasting to the occasion and curing a New Year’s Eve hangover with a signature Bloody Mary. On Tuesday, January 1, 2019, imbibers can get their fix with easy-to-follow recipes from Bistro Off Broad, Dantanna’s Buckhead, The Barrelhouse and Park Tavern, while cheering on their favorite football teams competing in the Sugar Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Rose Bowl games and more.
Bistro Off Broad Belle Isle Honey Habanero Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 46 oz can Sacramento Tomato Juice
- 2 tbsp Prepared Horseradish
- 4 tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- 2 tsp Celery Salt
- 2 oz Lemon Juice
- 2 oz Olive Brine
- 2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate overnight.
Belle Isle Honey Habanero Bloody Mary Cocktail
- 2 oz Belle Isle Honey Habanero Moonshine
- 1 cup Bistro Bloody Mary Mix
- Old Bay as needed
- Pickled Vegetables
- Bleu Cheese Stuffed Olive
- Lime Wedge
- Rim a pint glass with Old Bay and fill with ice.
- Add Belle Isle Moonshine and Bistro Bloody Mary Mix.
- Garnish with pickled vegetables, olive, pepperoncini, and a lime wedge.
Bistro off Broad is located at 16 E. Candler Street in Winder, GA 30680. For more information, visit www.bistrooffbroad.com or call (678) 963-5517. Stay connected on Twitter and Instagram at @bistrobroad and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Bistro-Off-Broad.
Dantanna’s Perfect Bloody Mary
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Campbell’s V-8 Juice
- 1 pinch Celery Salt
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Prepared Horseradish
- 1 six inch Stalk Celery
- 1 8-12 count Poached Shrimp
- 1 Strip Crisp Bacon
- 1 Dill Pickle Spear
- In a shaker add the vodka, V-8 Juice, celery salt, black pepper and horseradish and shake with ice.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with the shrimp, bacon, celery and pickle.
Dantanna’s Buckhead is located at the Shops Around Lenox, 3400 Around Lenox Rd NE #304, Atlanta, GA 30326. Dantanna’s Downtown is located at 1 CNN Center #269, Atlanta, GA 30303. For more information or to make a reservation visit www.dantannas.com or call 404.760.8873 for Dantanna’s Buckhead or 404.522.8873 for Dantanna’s Downtown. Stay connected on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @dantannas.
The Barrelhouse Ring in 2019 Bloody Mary
- 2 oz Belle Isle Honey Habanero
- 0.5 oz Franks Hot Sauce
- Lemon Juice
- Lime Juice
- Olive Juice
- Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix
- Build ingredients in a tall glass over ice, stir and top with Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix.
- Garnish glass with lemon wedge, lime wedge, celery, olive, a togarashi and a kosher salt rim.
The Barrelhouse is located at 701 North Highland Avenue NE Suite 5, Atlanta, GA 30312. For more information, visit www.barrelhouseatl.com or call (404) 600-5251. Stay connected on Instagram at @barrelhouse_o4w and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BarrelhouseATL.
Park Tavern’s Classic Bloody Mary
- 1 1/2 oz shot of vodka
- 3 dashes Tabasco
- 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- Cut Water Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 3 Olives
- Combine vodka, Tabasco, and worcestershire sauce, then top off with cut water bloody mix.
- Garnish with lemon, lime, olives and celery.
Park Tavern, a favorite neighborhood bar, restaurant, brewery and events facility, is located on the Atlanta BeltLine in the heart of Midtown on the corner of 10th Street and Monroe overlooking Piedmont Park and the Midtown skyline. For more information, visit www.parktavern.com or call 404.249.0001. Stay connected on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/ParkTavern and on Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter @parktavern.