When we think of Valentine’s Day we think of sinful treats, dinner dates, and of course, gifts!
Afterall, they are one of the five languages of love.
Ashley Twist Cole, entertaining expert and Editor in Chief of Southern Kitchen, has picked her top five gifts for that special someone this Valentine’s Day, which are available on their new online shoppe that features a variety of personalized valentines gifts from well-known national brands and small niche brands to artisans and makers from around the South. Looking to make Valentine’s Day even sweeter? You can also send cookies for valentine’s day to your loved one.
Here’s Ashley’s favorite easy-to-make Valentine’s Day cocktail recipe: “Cupid’s Cranberry Fizz” .
Check out ‘Southern Kitchen’s Top 5 Valentine’s Day Gift Picks’ for your special someone:
#1. Zassenhaus Kitchen Timer in Red – Stop (the timer) in the name of love. This retro red timer is magnetic, just like you to your sweetheart.
#2. Hoffmaster Woodworks Folding Wine Table – Romantic picnic for two, anyone? This hand-carved table handmade in North Carolina sticks into the ground and folds out to reveal two perfectly sized hoes for securing two wine glasses and a full table of wine. Lightweight and easy to tote.
#3. Southern Kitchen 10-Piece Starter Combo – Give the gift of the kitchen to the one you love with our starter kit, including 12 pieces of cookware. This gift includes:
- 12.5″ Stainless Steel Fry Pan – Demereye 5Plus ($150 value)
- 9″ Fry Pan – Demereye 5Plus ($80 value)
- 3.5QT Saucier + Lid – Demereye 5Plus ($99 value)
- 2QT Sauce Pan + Lid – Demereye 5Plus ($89 value)
- Cangshan D-Series 3 piece Starter Set ($69 value)
- Boothill Blades 12×18 Cutting Board ($75 value – yours free!)
#4. James Handmade Kawi Coffee Pour Over Stand. Coffee is just romantic, right? These beautiful handmade pour over stands are a really nice gift for anyone who enjoys a good cup of joe.
#5. Hudson & Lee Cocktail Gift Set. The Hudson & Lee Cocktail Gift Set is the perfect gift for that cocktail connoisseur or budding mixologist. This gift box contains:
- 1 8 ounce bottle of Hudson & Lee Honey Simple Syrup
- 1 32 ounce mason jar cocktail shaker (Copper Plated)
- Deluxe flour sack bar towel (16×24)
- 2 elegant recipe cards with 4 cocktail recipes
- Elegant clear gift box
What are some of your favorite Valentine’s gifts? We hope y’all get to celebrate this holiday with your sweetheart!
Finally, for other happenings around Atlanta, visit https://prettysouthern.com/.