Cyc Fitness, Vitafusion, & Gilt City have partnered to bring Atlanta their “Spring Into Change” challenge. Over the next 10 weeks, Cyc Fitness at The Forum Athletic Club is offering an incredible opportunity to “pedal your way to a sexy physique”. We’re pumped to take part in this challenge as part of our #15in15 and you can join us too!
Here’s what this deal includes:
- Unlimited rides for 10 weeks at Cyc inside The Forum Athletic Club (powered by vitafusion)
- Access for one to kick-off ride event to meet your fellow challengers
- Use of The Forum Athletic Club 2 hours before and after your scheduled rides
- Complimentary childcare
- Daily support from your lead Cycologist
- Weekly emails with personalized advice from lead Cycologist
- In-studio progress tracking
- The chance to win a transformation photo shoot
The Spring Into Change challenge kicks off this week. The cost to participate is $600 and more details can be found here. If you love Cyc as much as we do, then we’re pumped to see you in class!
Be sure to keep up with Cyc Fitness on Facebook and Twitter, plus follow #CycBuckhead.
Lauren Patrick is a native Southerner, UGA graduate, and the editor of Pretty Southern.com. Y’all can find her writing, wining, dining, and working out in Atlanta. She’s a member of the Atlanta Blogger Network and Atlanta Food Blogger Society. Keep up with her & Pretty Southern on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
WOOHOO! So excited about this challenge! See you at Cyc!