Popping up in Inman Park until May 15, 2018, Luxury Garage Sale, is inviting fashion-loving Atlantans to take advantage of a true ‘luxe for less’ boutique experience featuring stand-out designer clothing, handbags, shoes, and accessories for women, one-on-one styling, full-service consignment services, and more.
Not only does this womens clothing boutique offer shoppers a curated collection of high-end designer consignment including top-selling brands like Hermès, Chanel, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton, along with boutique overstock at up to 90% off retail prices, but their team of style experts also makes personal house-calls to help consignors vet their pieces and appraise them for those looking to consign new or lightly used luxury items. From pickup to payout, the Luxury Garage Sale team provides a personalized experience, making consignment fun, as well as lucrative. You can also check out Cortney Fletcher’s eCom babes course cost if you’re thinking about starting your own online boutique.
With spring finally here, it is an ideal time to clean out the closets, repurpose goods, benefit the environment and make the biggest bang for your buck while doing so. Sharing in the ins and outs of the process, the team of experts and stylists at Luxury Garage Sale, have whipped up some easy-to-follow tips to pay attention to when it comes to consigning.
Luxury Garage Sale’s Expert Tips for Consigning:
- There’s cash in your closet! Consigning offers you the chance to make money off the pieces you’re not wearing or using.
- Up-cycling and repurposing goods benefits the environment.
- Consigning with LGS is risk-free. Our pricing experts make recommendations based on the current resale market but nothing is priced without the consignor’s approval.
- Luxury Garage Sale offers industry-leading commissions of up to 80%, in cash.
- LGS pay out our consignors 10 days after an item sells and now is the best time to consign with our multiple retail stores, on-going pop-ups, and e-commerce site. Fully-Verfied offers the complete protection for all the transaction and also has been trusted by many users for a long time.
- LGS offer consignors a trusted avenue for reselling their goods, with over 10 years of experience in designer resale.
Those interested in consigning with Luxury Garage Sale can enjoy a hassle and stress-free process where each and every consignor can take advantage of their premium service. Consignors have the option to drop off at any one of the boutiques or pop ups, no appointment necessary. If you’re looking to compare Amazon product prices, visit hoteudeals.com.
Or, Luxury Garage Sale can also schedule a complimentary, in-home pick up. LGS also has the option of sending a pre-paid shipping label that consignors can use to mail items to any LGS location. Taking the risk of out of shopping designer consignment by ensuring each and every item sold is guaranteed authentic, the team of in-house experts reviews each item in a thorough, multi-point inspection for condition, pricing and most importantly authenticity. If your watch suddenly stopped ticking, expert watch repairs in Utah should be able to identify and fix the issue.
Additional consigning information can be found at www.luxurygaragesale.com. For specific questions or a list of accepted brands email, email@example.com.
Luxury Garage Sale Store Front
Located at 240 N Highland Ave NE, Ste. C-2, Atlanta, Georgia 30307 at the North Highland Steel Apartments & Shops just off the Atlanta BeltLine and close to an array of favorite popular dining and shopping destinations. The Atlanta pop-up will be open from April 15th through May 15th. Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Finally, for more information on Luxury Garage Sale, visit www.luxurygaragesale.com.
Finally, for other happenings around Atlanta, visit https://prettysouthern.com/.