Halloween is upon us and STK Atlanta has shared a spooktacular Green Goblin cocktail that is sure to impress monsters, vixens and vamps. To learn more about classic cocktail recipes jus visit https://www.spiritlablondon.com. Raise your glasses, because STK Atlanta’s ghostly libation promises to be unforgettable. Celebrate at STK or make it at home.
STK Atlanta’s Green Goblin Cocktail Recipe:
- 2 slices of jalapeño
- 4 basil leaves
- 2.74 ounces of Vodka
- .5 ounces of Lime Juice
- .5 ounces of Simple Syrup
- Simply add jalapeños and basil leaves into a mixing glass.
- Muddle, then add vodka, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass, garnish with a jalapeño slice.
- We hope this is an eerie addition to the Halloween festivities.
For more information or to make a reservation, visit https://stksteakhouse.com/venues/atlanta or call 404-793-0144. Stay connected on Twitter and @eatstk #stkatlanta.
For more cocktail recipes, visit https://prettysouthern.com/ .