Jeffrey Fashion Cares is the biggest fashion event of the year in Atlanta.
The 24th annual Jeffrey Fashion Cares is founded by acclaimed retailer and style icon, Jeffrey Kalinsky. This year’s event is co-chaired by Lila Hertz, Jeffrey McQuithy and Louise Sams.
Jeffrey Fashion Cares 2016 will be held on Monday, Aug. 29 at 7 p.m. at Phipps Plaza. It’s incredible to see Buckhead’s premier shopping destination transformed with an incredible runway. The evening will begin with a pre-show cocktail reception where guests can mix and mingle, followed by a silent and live auction, then the most dazzling fashion show in the South. Designers to be featured for this year’s event include Lanvin, Celine, Christian Dior, Givenchy, Gucci, Valentino, Dries van Noten, Saint Laurent Paris, Balenciaga, Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik.
Fashion Cares is true to its name, as this glamorous evening is all for the benefit of Susan G. Komen Greater Atlanta and the Atlanta AIDS Fund (AAF). It’s one of the largest combined AIDS and breast cancer benefits in the country. Last year’s sold-out event raised $700,000!
A sampling of this year’s silent and live auction items includes:
· Vogue Fantasy Trip for Two to NYC – One of the most iconic and prolific fashion magazines in the world, two lucky patrons will get to attend an exclusive event at New York Fashion Week. The package includes airfare, hotel and lunch with a Vogue Market Stylist.
· Private Jet Experience and an Atlanta Falcons Game – More than $9000 value, take a deluxe private jet to and from Atlanta to Philadelphia to watch the Falcons take on the Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday, November 13, 2016.
· South African Safari at Thulani Game Lodge & Eco Estate – This once in a lifetime experience includes lodging for two couples for one week, two game drives per day, and breakfast daily prepared by a personal chef. The luxuriously beautiful lodge features five impeccably-appointed bedrooms, elegant ensuite baths, a private wine chamber and a falling waters pool.
· Crystal Cruises “Azure Reflections” Voyage – An all-inclusive, 10-day luxury cruise for two aboard Crystal Cruises’ Six-Star ship, Crystal Serenity, from Barbados/Bridgetown, British West Indies to Miami, FL.
· MONIQUE PÉAN Earrings – Known for creating fine jewelry with this cuban link necklace conscience, Péan employs unusual, ethically sourced materials to create her avant-garde designs and works to raise awareness of global issues. For this year’s Jeffrey Fashion Cares live auction, Péan has donated a stunning pair of earrings valued at more than $21,000.
· Four VIP Passes to LIVE! With Kelly
· Four VIP Passes to Good Morning America
· Marc Jacobs Snapshot Double Take signature camera bag.
· Marc Jacobs West End Top Handle Shoulder Handbag.
· Barton Perreira and Tom Ford sunglasses.
· Eva Fehren necklace with a signature “X” beveled pendant in 18K yellow gold.
The official kick-off to the fall social season, Jeffrey Fashion Cares was founded by Jeffrey Kalinsky, arbiter of style and creator of two namesake boutiques in Atlanta and Manhattan. Jeffrey Fashion Cares will once again be held at Phipps Plaza Phipps Plaza at 3500 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30326.
A special thank you to the 2016 sponsors including: Host of the Night – Phipps Plaza; Bespoke – Nordstrom; and Presenting – Blue Sky Agency, eventologie, Jeffrey Atlanta | New York, MAGNUM Co., Porsche, SPANX, and The Tavern at Phipps.
The Pretty Southern squad was privileged to attend the VIP Patron party earlier this summer on the rooftop at SPANX corporate headquarters in Atlanta. We absolutely can’t wait to see what’s in store on Aug. 29! Tickets and Patron and Sponsors Packages are available starting at $500. Stay connected on Twitter, on Facebook, and Instagram.